Wednesday 30 January 2008

新車落地。Brother Innov-is 30




It must be the decision of God!! I must have devoting too much time to my baby business recently and neglecting my family life. Finally my sewing machine broke down yesterday. A very clear signal to me: STOP SEWING!! And I know this time is serious and it is for sure going to say goodbye to me. 

I made a sweet zippered pouch with cherry charm for mobile yesterday morning and all went very well until I nearly finished my second zippered pouch.  I guessed something went wrong when the needle crossed the zip!!??? The lower portion of the thread doesn't interlocked with the thread anymore...woo...woo...

Getting a new machine is a MUST but what should I get for myself ? I did many searches on the web yesterday night but still haven't decided yet.  This afternoon will be no sewing but a good opportunity to tidy up my messy room!! 

If you are reading this article now why not telling me which brand and model you are using? 

哎呀!要走終雖要走,留也留不住。

我巳經看中新朋友Brother Innov-is 30,應該週末會去帶它回家。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...