Friday 1 February 2008

衣車侯選佳麗

List out 3 candidates finally!!!

1. Brother BC2100 (a computerised one, Argos 199 pounds.)

2. Brother Innov Is 30. (a brand new model launched 6 months ago). I went to the local shop and looking for something 200 pounds or below. This machine is selling 299 pounds which is out of my budget. I had a chat with the shopkeeper and he proposed me a reboxed machine with a low price of 219 pounds. He explained to me that he bought several machines after attending the Innov Is new launch seminar organized by Brother. It seems  to me a real bargain. 

3. Singer 7422 (an electronic one, somehow I can't tell the difference between electronic and computerized.). This machine looks a computerised to me. 169 pounds on the web. 

I saw the demonstration of the No.2 today and I was quite excited about this. It is so soft and gentle when I sew, simply the other world!! And with 70 stitches built-in...Oh! The beautiful floral embroideries.

Very much tempted indeed but I need more time to think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...